Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year everybody:-) Here is a small New Year poem by Joanna Fuchs
My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.


The theme of my blog was very dumb and so I changed to a new great theme, this new year. I like this theme very much and thanks to ThemeCraft for such a wonderful free theme.

Every year we(me and my st. marys school gang) will design a poster, wishing New Year and paste those posters around Saidapet... This year also we came up with a superb design and here it is:

Happy New Year 2010 by ~saiy2k on deviantART

Once Again,
Wish u all a Happy New Year

Comments