Busy doing Symposium Work

Got nothing special to post. So I am writing what I have been doing this week. Last Sunday I was happily playing Morrowind and Last Chaos and was doing my project work too. Starting from Tuesday, I was designing, designing and till now I was doing so many designs for my College Symposium, Callida 10. I designed the Poster, Brochure, Invitation, Certificate and so many other things.

Still I am to design two big banners of size 12 x 6 feet. I decided to design a 3 x 1.5 feet banner and stretch it to 12 x 6 before printing. But the problem is none of the Computers in my college was able to handle that BIG size of 3 x 1.5 feet which measures to approximately 10000 x 5000 pixels. Even my computer with the poor 1 GB RAM was not able to handle that file. So, I went to my friend Arun's home, thinking of doing the banner in his Ultimate Game Machine. But that idiot removed a 1 GB module and his graphics card and locked them up in Cupboard, saying some weird tales like that ram and graphics card is causing the Blue Screen problem often in his computer. I think I have to buy him some Pani Puri and do the Banner design in his home itself on Saturday.

-Saiyasodharan

Comments