Mutukkadu Cycling


I bought Cycle last month and since then I have been planning to go cycling to some distant place some day and that day is today. The plan is to go to Muttukadu(as always all plans to Sabari home, cant think of any other place) and return in Cycle.

Super Fast:
My friend thanikavel came home that day. I dropped him in saidapet railway station and started the journey at 9:30PM. Cycling is not as slow as walking, I went super fast and crossed SRP Tools by 10PM. Cycling in OMR at the maximum speed I could go was just plain awesome. I planned to visit my friend Gobi and so went to his home in Mettukuppam at 10:25 PM. Spent some half an hour there with him and resumed my journey again at 11.

In sholinganalloor I switched from OMR to ECR and finally reached Muttukadu by 12:10AM. So excluding my stay in Gobi home, it took ~2 hours to go to Muttukadu from Saidapet. Then I phoned Sabari, disturbed his sleep, went to his room, ate the Chappatis that mom parceled me and slept(paavam Sabari, enakku friend ah vadhu maatikittan :P)

Return:
I woke at 6 and started my return by 6:15AM. Not in a very good mood and didnt enjoy the return. I reached home at 8:10 AM. My first mobile that I bought 3 years back stopped working while returning; Worst of the worst. I bought that mobile from my friend Kalai who gave me at a cheap rate by then. Thanks a lot kalai, the mobile was awesome. Watever phone I buy next, I will miss this a lot.

Still the fire to walk to Mahabalipuram is burning in my heart. Will do it soon :-)



View Muttukadu Cycling Trip in a larger map

Comments