What is true love? - Index

This is the index page for the series "What is true love?", where I will write my past and current understanding of things around me, including different personalities, love, psychopathy, Justice, Culture, status of women, a little psychology, ego clashes, and many many more. Some of the posts might contain `Adult` Content (I hope I have guts to say what I have in mind), but I will post an Alert at the top of such posts !!! This series will be based on real stories from my own life.

Season 1 - The Beginning
  1. Episode 1 - Alpha
  2. Episode 2 - First Meet
  3. Episode 3 - Hardship
  4. Episode 4 - No Respect
  5. Episode 5 - Good Will Hunting
  6. Episode 6 - Death Note
  7. Episode 7 - Birthday
  8. Episode 8 - Brother
  9. Episode 9 - Evolution vs Creationism
  10. Episode 10 - OTHA
  11. Episode 11 - IT Survival Techniques
  12. Episode 12 - Discussion on Myths

Season 2 - Realization and Transformation

Comments