Never in my lifetime, I took serious new year resolutions, though I take sarcastic ones. But for 2015, I decided to take some, hmm, actually a lot and for real! But it's sort of checklist rather than a resolution.
- Physical fitness
- Achieve a target of running 21 kms in beach sand. (Right now I am at 2 kms)
- Learn Swimming and be a Triathlete (So I can join Peter's gang)
- Yoga (taking flexibility to next level)
- Mental fitness (Practice proper meditation, Joining some classes maybe)
- to de-fragment my mind (so as to multi task better)
- control hate / anger!
- to try improve my memory power (If that is even possible :P)
- to try winning over my mind :P (Ha. in just 1 year?)
- Improve my response time.
- Finish these books
- Switch: How to change things when change is hard.
- From dictatorship to democracy.
- Indian Independence Struggle.
- The Grand Design.
- Fun part
- Game of Thrones.
- Code Gears.
- One `Lonely Masturbator` post every quarter (not just fun, but this is a serious one too).
- No NEW Projects. Finish existing ones.
- Attain complete economic Independence and escape Slavery.
- More time with family!
Try evolve from being a mob :-)
with the realization that we are just Star dust.